Senior Android App Developer
We’re seeking an experienced Android Developer who can create and design mobile applications for Android platforms.
- Experience with Java and Android Development.
- Experience with Android Studio IDE and Gradle.
- Experience with popular Android libraries (eg: Retrofit, Butterknife).
- Experience with Android frontend design (animation, material design).
- Experience with integrating web service / backend system via REST (json, xml).
- 2 years developing in android platform.
- Good in handling background service in app (eg. updating location, upload information).
- You must have a good understanding of user-experience design and principles.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
Better If Know
- Knowledge in Beacon and BLE
- Understand Web backend development (eg. request routing, authorization ..etc)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Participate in .NET application development.
- Participate in application enhancement.
- Perform application maintenance.
- Continuously improving application performance.
- Research on latest .NET development technology.
- Familiar with C# programming .
- Familiar with .NET Framework 3.5 and above.
- Familiar with MVC .NET.
- Familiar with both web and windows related technology.
- Experienced in SQL Server database design and writing optimised queries.
Senior Digital Designer
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work with design team to develop innovative user interaction concepts based on the understanding of personas, user behaviors and design pattern.
- Produce sketches, wireframes, information architecture and UI guidelines for both web and mobile products.
- Deliver pixel-level high-fidelity design assets such as icons and interface elements.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Framer, etc.
- Proficiency in creating illustration and drawing.
- Good understanding of UI design, including colors, typography, layout and common design patterns.
- Degree or Diploma in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Web Design, HCI, Graphic Design or related majors.
- Minimum 3-year working experience in UI/UX role preferred, however entry level candidates with exceptional portfolio are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in HTML 5, CSS, After Effect, Flash is a plus.
- Ability to think outside the box and work independently.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and plan work to meet deadlines and adapt to changing expectations.